Preparation for the reception of the Sacrament of Confirmation should be seen as a component of the ongoing catechesis and faith development of the candidates.
Diocesan Confirmation Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum Age – Fifteen (15) is the minimum age for Confirmation in the Diocese of San Diego.
- Demonstrates an age-appropriate understanding of the Catholic faith
- Participation in the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist
- Involvement in the Parish community
- Willingness and readiness to witness Christ and the teachings of the Catholic faith.
Sacred Heart Confirmation Program: