Casa de los Pobres’ July report of services:
They were able to provide with your generous support:
- 22,658 Persons ate hot meals in their Dining Room.
- 1,424 General Medical Clinic and prescriptions were filled.
- 1,648 Bags of groceries were given.
- 1,715 Families obtained clothes, and house supplies.
- 376 People attended in Social Services Office
- 26 Scholarship aids With our gratitude and prayers for a blessed enjoyable family summer time.
- 2 Trips to deliver food and clothes to some far neighborhoods
Sisters and all the People at La Casa de los Pobres.” The Casa de los Pobres Food Drive is next weekend, August 5th & 6th. You may bring canned goods, beans and rice to the Ministry Center during the week.